Effective October 29, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When completing transactions with you we collect the following personal information:
- Contact information (names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers)
- Financial information (credit card numbers and banking information)
- Demographic information (age, gender, purchase history data and preferences)
When you visit our websites, we collect the following anonymous information:
- Information about your computer (browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, and geographical location)
- Referral source (how you came to our site, and what other sites you’ve recently viewed)
- Navigational information (length of visit, pages viewed, and links you click on)
All navigational information collected is anonymous. We do not collect any personal information unless you provide it to us voluntarily when:
- Contacting us via email, telephone, fax, mail, or through our website
- Submitting customer surveys
- In the course of completing a transaction
- Signing up for our newsletter
- Registering as a user of our website
TCU Place does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
TCU Place collects personal information primarily for the purposes of completing a sale or transaction, responding to an inquiry, and communicating changes or cancellations of events and performances.
We also collect personal information (contact information and demographic information) for marketing purposes. We may use this information in order to notify you of upcoming events, and to offer special promotions and discounts.
For most ticketed events, TCU Place sells tickets on behalf of third-party promoters. In a case where the third-party promoter seeks for TCU Place to provide your personal information (contact information and demographic information) to them so that they can notify you of upcoming events and offer special promotions and discounts, a separate consent will be sought and obtained. Third-party promoters are not subject to this policy. If you do not wish to receive communications from a promoter after you have signaled your consent you must contact that promoter directly.
TCU Place uses anonymous navigational information to improve your experience on our website by recognizing your site preferences and giving you relevant content. We also use this information to develop aggregated reporting, market more effectively, and improve our website as a whole.
TCU Place partners with third-party agents to offer ticket protection upgrades. For only those clients who purchase ticket protection, personal information is shared to our partner in order to fulfil the ticket protection commitments. Third-party agents are not subject to this policy.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
With the exception of providing information to promoters and partners upon your consent, TCU Place does not disclose or sell any personal information to any third parties unless it is required by law, or for the purposes of criminal investigation.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TCU Place will keep personal information for a reasonable period of time in order to fulfill the identified purposes, or as required or permitted by law or business custom, whichever is longer. Retention of information will depend on the type of information.
Personal information will be stored with a reasonable amount of security. TCU Place will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your information, including but not limited to physical measures, technological tools, and organizational controls.
Where personal information is no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes, or where an individual has requested that we delete his or her personal information, it will be made anonymous or will be destroyed in a manner that will protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
ACCESS AND UPDATE TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to help us ensure that the personal information collected is up-to-date and accurate, you must inform us without delay, of any change in information.
Upon request, we will:
- Inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your information and will give you access to that personal information
- Respond to any issue you raise with respect to the accuracy or completeness of your personal information, and we will amend it if appropriate
We will investigate and respond to all requests within a reasonable time period. In some cases, additional information may be required to process your request. The information provided shall only be used for this purpose.
In certain limited situations, as permitted or required by law, we may refuse a request or may not be able to provide access to all the personal information we hold about you. Where permitted, the reasons for denying access will be provided to you upon request. Reasons for denying access may include:
- Information that contains references to other individuals or confidential information that cannot be severed from the record
- Information collected in the course of investigating a breach of an agreement or in the course of a formal dispute resolution process
CONTACTING TCU PLACE REGARDING PRIVACY
POLICY EFFECTIVE DATE