Visiting TCU Place
Parking & Directions
TCU Place is surrounded by 2,000 parking spaces. Across the street is Midtown Parking, which has heated underground parking attached to TCU Place and an above ground lot. To the immediate West of our facility is another large parking lot that can be accessed from Idylwyld Drive.
Centrally located in downtown Saskatoon, you can access TCU Place from Idylwyld Drive turning on either Auditorium Avenue (to access the rear of the building and loading area) or 22nd Street to access the front of the building and parking areas and parking lots. We are also surrounded by many paid parking lots and metered street parking options.
Attractions & Services Nearby
Located in beautiful downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, TCU Place is perfectly situated near many of our city’s best attractions and services. Many welcoming hotels, more than 400 restaurants and retail stores, and so much more, are all within walking distance of our convention centre. The Saskatoon Airport and the University of Saskatchewan are both a 10 minute drive from TCU Place.
- DTNYXE – Discover some of Downtown Saskatoon’s most open and inviting features.
- Tourism Saskatoon – Find recommendations for events, attractions and accommodations in Saskatoon.
- Skyxe | Saskatoon Airport – Confirm your arrivals, departure, and other travel needs.
- City of Saskatoon – Learn about Saskatoon.
- Tourism Saskatchewan – See what our province has to offer.
- Saskatoon Transit – Plan a trip by bus.
- Weather Canada – 7 day Saskatoon forecast