TCU Place is proud to have a dedicated, hard working team who strive to make every event a success.
Helping clients host successful events is what is most important for all of us at TCU Place. From the Sales Team to the Convention Centre and Theatre staff, providing outstanding service from setup to technical and catering is our top priority. Having the dedicated staff and facility like we do makes it fun to sell the benefits of TCU Place services. Building a strong relationship with our clients helps us to understand and focus on delivery on the clients’ expectations and end desire of each event being held at TCU Place.
Require further assistance?
We’re happy to help!
- Bob Korol, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Knihnitski, Director of Finance
- Rhonda Chelack, Director of Events
- Tammy Watt, Director of Operations
- Tracy Randall, Director of Sales & Marketing
- Rachel Rivard, Human Resources Consultant
- Gerard Cullen, Theatre Sales Manager
- Joan Fior, Sales Manager
- Vinh Ting, Sales Executive
- Kirsti Hale, Sales Executive
- Crystal Tew, Events Coordinator
- Tammy Kinnee, Events Coordinator
- Jennifer McCrea, Events Coordinator
- Richard Heineke, Technical Services Manager
- Mark Von Eschen, Stage Carpenter
- Jeff Prytula, Facilities Technician
- Guy Cameron, Event Services Supervisor
- Marty Gilley, Security Services Supervisor
- Pat Derosches, Building Operations Supervisor
Box Office and Finance
- Suzanne Bettschen, Box Office Supervisor
- Kristina Jonsson, Accounting Clerk
- Manpreet Kaur, Payroll Accounting Clerk
- Graham Hertzum-Larsen, Inventory Clerk
- Stephen Rutherford, Communications Specialist