- TCU Place is fully wheelchair accessible with ramps, elevators, and accessible restrooms.
- Accessible parking is available at the front of the building, and in adjacent parking lots.
- Dedicated wheelchair seating is available in the Theatre (limited number of seats). This requires a ticket and is priced according to the performance. Tickets for wheelchair seating are only available through the Box Office – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Box Office at 306-975-7799.
- Assisted listening devices are available to borrow for all Theatre shows. There is a limited number available which is assigned on first-come-first serve basis. Contact our Box Office for more information.
- Children booster seats are also available to borrow for all theatre shows. Limited number available. Please ask your usher when being seated.
- We are proud to offer a City of Saskatoon FADS-certified barrier-free restroom with universal accessibility. It is located on the main floor directly next to the Box Office.