- TCU Place is fully wheelchair accessible with ramps, elevators, and accessible restrooms.
- Accessible parking is available at the front of the building, and in adjacent parking lots.
- Dedicated wheelchair seating is available in the Theatre (limited number of seats). This requires a ticket and is priced according to the performance. Tickets for wheelchair seating are only available through the Box Office – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Box Office at 306-975-7799.
- Assisted listening devices are available to borrow for all Theatre shows. There is a limited number available which is assigned on first-come-first serve basis. Contact our Box Office for more information.
- Children booster seats are also available to borrow for all theatre shows. Limited number available. Please ask your usher when being seated.
- We are proud to offer a City of Saskatoon FADS-certified barrier-free restroom with universal accessibility. It is located on the main floor directly next to the Box Office.
Require Further Assistance?
Click below to buy tickets to one of our fabulous events!